National Technological Innovation Authority
Call : Call for transnational, collaborative, inter-/transdisciplinary research projects on ICT-enabled agri-food systems
Country specific: Funding is restricted to organisations from Israel
- The application and eligibility are subject to the “Procedure for Financing Israeli Partners by the Innovation Authority under Sub-Programs for the European Framework Program” which will be available online at https://www.innovationisrael.org.il/ > search for ICT-AGRI-FOOD.
- An Applicant will need to choose one of the courses of application:
- Each Applicant needs to send formal Eligibility document to InnovationAuth. Eligibility document may be found at InnovationAuth site. Eligibility document need to arrive to InnovationAuth until the deadline of stage 1 of this call.
- Only eligible applicant that passed stage 1 will be permitted to pass to stage 2 of the call
- Eligible Applicants are entities that were approved by InnovationAuth.
- Applicants that passed to stage 2 will need to send to InnovationAuth a formal request for the project based on “Procedure for Financing Israeli Partners by the Israel Innovation Authority under Sub-Programs for the European Framework Program.
- The request needs to arrive to Israel Innovation Authority up to 14 days after the closing date of stage 2.
- A single Israeli partner may request a maximum amount of fund based on the course it chose.
National/regional topic priorities:
- Applied research
NationalTechnological Innovation Authority (InnovationAuth), funds research projects within all topics of the call.
More details in the national/regional call announcement:
Applicants are advised to contact InnovationAuth before submitting applications for this call.
More information will be available online: https://www.innovationisrael.org.il/ISERD/ >
Search for ICT-AGRI-FOOD.