Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality
Call : Call for transnational, collaborative, inter-/transdisciplinary research projects on ICT-enabled agri-food systems
Country specific: Funding is restricted to organisations from Netherlands
Minimum and/or maximum project duration:
Projects may last up to 36 months, which implies the funding has to be budgeted and spent accordingly. Extensions are not allowed in this phase. Terms and Conditions: the conditions of “ARVODI- 2018” will be applied. The funding from the ministry will be 1.000.000 euro in total for duration of the ERA-net.
Minimum and/or maximum funding per project:
The maximum requested budget per partner amounts to 250.000 EUR (incl. overhead).
- Funding will be awarded as non-repayable project grant.
- Eligible applicants are Dutch universities, universities of applied sciences, non-university research institutions, knowledge organizations (research and knowledge-dissemination organisations), SMEs and Large Enterprises domiciled in The Netherlands.
- Non-eligible Dutch partners (e.g. private companies, foundations) may participate in a consortium at their own expense (i.e. as non-funded partner). These partners should provide written confirmation of their participation using the format provided by ICT-AGRI-FOOD.
National/regional topic priorities:
Dutch participation should be in line with the knowledge and innovation agenda of the economic priority area Agri&Food. There are no additional national priorities other than the scientific scope and aims of the call as described in the call for proposals. Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality funds therefore research projects within all topics of the call:
- TOPIC 1 - Data-Driven ICT platforms and solutions to improve sustainability of Agri-Food Systems
- TOPIC 2 – Identify and address barriers for adoption of ICT technologies in the Agri- Food Systems
More details in the national/regional call announcement: